Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Update

It's been a while so i just thought i'd show everybody where i'm up to.

I've nearly completed the application funding for Film making society.
I'm working on re-branding the society.
I've located a few businesses that might give us sponsorship.
I've emailed three members of LS:TV
I've emailed Jenny back and told her we will decide the date of our next meeting by the end of this week.
I've had a meeting with Megan about funding and freshers week.

Becky and myself sorted the equipment and bought and constructed the wardrobe. (It was a bitch.)

However we still need to get a chain and padlock for this and devise a system for loans. Any takers?

Also other things to do

Jenny talked about an external hard drive so i'm going to email Steph about this.
We need to:-

update the website.
Create a promo video.
Sort out freshers ideas, Make Flyers and book a room for freshers fair.
Email Paul & Will about workshops.
Get application sorted for a computer.
Apply for sponsorship.
Create an equipment list.
Find some other projects.
Get our software.
Arrange Filming for Amaze project.
Meet with Rebecca to discuss these issues before we all leave for Summer.
Devise a structure of our society layout - Rooms objectives etc...
And email the guy from the other project Jenny told us about.

So nothing really. I can do most of these things but i would'nt mind a bit of help.

2 comments:

Laura O said...

Yo yo,

sorry been really busy.
My friend has been downloading an copy of avid for me, but that might take a while, for the time being with the new computer we can download a free version of AVID that is legal off the internet i can sort that until we get it. For editing overthe summer for the Amaze project we can use G18 or whatever the computersuite is. I will try update the website later on after cyprus but will need you to get me passwords taf if you can. I'll do the flyers if you want to i quite enjoyed doing the ones for Curation. I can e-mail will and Paul after cyprus if you want. Also there is a project going on in Liverpool celebrating the 200 aniversary of the Leeds Liverpool canal where there are community films being made of memories kinda like curation, could see if anything like that up at that end. I'm sorry i'm no good atdevising objectives etc my english is crap:P
Will try and talk to you in person really better.


Laura

Anonymous said...

this really took off then!